DTF Transfer Sheet
Artwork provided by you. One design or multiple designs per sheet.
No weeding or masking is required and DTF transfers can be applied to cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
Simply press and go! All you need is a heat press!
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
- Place the transfer on the shirt – white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 300°F for 12 seconds under firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
- Peel warm or cool.
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 10 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet, butcher paper, or tissue paper.